User and Password Incorrect - Login errors
If you have entered your username and password and you are getting an error message; please use the following instructions for password reset.
(You will need your username or email address you initially registered with, you should have an email from us with this information)
Password Reset Instructions:
(1) Go to the Login tab on the forum menu and click the link 'Lost your password?'
(2) You will be redirected to a page where you can enter your username or email address, also check the google robot box and click the button 'Get new password'.
(3) Check your email account for the password reset instructions and click the password reset link in that email.
(4) You are sent to a page where you can either copy-paste the auto generated password or you can enter a new easy to remember password.
(5) Click on the button 'Reset password'.
(6) You will see a message saying 'Your password has been reset: Login - Click that login link and you can then use your name password to log into the forum.
If you are having trouble logging into your account for the first time then please read this thread.
We hope these instructions will help with any forgotten password and login issues. However, if you still experience problems then please contact a forum administrator.